Modern life and all the stresses that come with it can make us want to reach for high calorie, sugary and salty foods. Resist the temptation and stay put with your healthy and active lifestyle enjoying this delicious snack. Satisfy your sweet cravings with our chocolate almond protein bites recipe which is a healthy and rich-protein snack.
- In a small bowl, combine flax and chia seeds with almond drink and let stand while you prepare the remaining ingredients.
- Combine the raisins, chocolate chips, almond spread, rolled oats, agave nectar, vanilla extract and Formula 1 Protein Shake Chocolate.
- Mix with your hands until well mixed. The mixture should just hold together. If it seems dry, add water or almond drink, a tablespoon at a time, being careful not to make the final mixture too soft.
- Dampen your hands with water and roll the mixture into one-inch sized balls (makes 30).
- In a small bowl, mix the Formula 1 Protein Shake Chocolate and cocoa powder. Roll balls in this mixture to coat completely.
- Line a covered storage container with waxed paper. Place the coated balls on waxed paper, cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
*Only when prepared as instructed on the product label does our product deliver the full nutrition benefits described on that label
*One serving is 3 bites, recipe makes 30 bites